The Countdown has BEGUN!!
Only Four More Days until the Cover Reveals of:
Just a Man and Just a Woman!!
Friends! I am so excited! In four days, on October 7th, I will be releasing the new bright and shiny covers for Just a Man and Just a Woman!
(Insert oooohs and aaaaahs here)
A special thank you to my cover designer Courtney Cannon at Fiction-Atlas Cover Design and Editing! You can find her here: http://fiction-atlas.com/
Here are some fun teasers for both Just A Man and Just A Woman!
Make sure you are stalking me for all of my new releases, and for exciting giveaways. I'm still looking for people interested in joining my Street Team, Click on the link below!
Social Media Stalking
FB Page- facebook.com/sgyoungblood
Twitter- twitter.com/sgyoungblood
Instagram- Instagram.com/sgyoungblood
Website- http://authorshannonyoungblood.blogspot.com/
Amazon- http://amzn.to/2dc9gjq
Goodreads- http://bit.ly/2dutXri
Twitter- twitter.com/sgyoungblood
Instagram- Instagram.com/sgyoungblood
Website- http://authorshannonyoungblood.blogspot.com/
Amazon- http://amzn.to/2dc9gjq
Goodreads- http://bit.ly/2dutXri
Current Books
Just A Man
Just A Woman
Chub Rub
Amazon Buy Link- N/A Yet
Current Signups
Street Team Application: https://goo.gl/forms/kyDmL2ayAEpOXA7k1
Chub Rub Cover reveal http://bit.ly/ChubRubCR
Chub Rub Release blitz http://bit.ly/ChubRubRB



No comments:
Post a Comment